Its time to stop paying for Feedblitz and take control of your RSS email subscribers within your email marketing strategy. Invite blog readers to subscribe to hourly, daily, or weekly digests of updates from your blog. Manage subscribers, email campaigns, and stats within MyEmailProgram. Configure an unlimited number of RSS Feeds and use powerful configuration options to determine, when, how often, and what to send to who.
- RSS Feed content is inserted into a space of a normal email template. You design your email campaign and use a shortcode/tag to designate where the feed content will be inserted.
For Each RSS Campaign You Can Configure:
- Campaign Title
- Email Template
- RSS Feed URL
- Maximum Number of RSS feed items to include
- Mimimum Number of RSS feed items required to generate email
- If RSS Feed Title or Template Subject line should be used for Subject Line
- If email should be sent only with New RSS feed items
- If full HTML Content should be included or designate maximum number of characters
- Sent From Name & Email
- Reply To Email
- Bounce Email
- Contact List(s) to sent to
- Sending Schedule
When configuring the sending schedule you have the following options:
- Save as Draft: Emails will be saved as drafts and must be sent/scheduled manually
- Once: Set the date and time for the RSS Campaign to be sent
- Hourly: Determine if campaign should be sent every hour, every 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 or 12 hours.
- Daily: Determine the time of day for sending
- Weekly: Determine the day of week ad time for sending
RSS Campaign Stats: RSS Campaigns have their own menu item under stats and display an overview, opens, links, bounces, etc.